Everyone experiences nervousness, apprehension, restlessness, "the jitters" and even fear sometimes.
This experience will help you:
- Identify your anxiety triggers by better understanding the science
- Learn different breathing techniques for different situations
- Leverage physical movement to decrease stress
- Learn how your daily habits can support you in mitigating anxiety
- Learn external tools that can support you and why
R - Relatable
E - Empowering
A - Ample
L - Lasting
R - Relieved
E - Enabled
A - Affirmed and ready to
L - Live!
Let go of simply existing and embark with me on a journey to LIVE fully each day!
REAL Tools is a mindfulness-based coaching experience where you learn to ease the angst caused by heightened anxiety by minimizing the disquieting effects so that you can approach your daily life with a greater sense of calm and joy!
NOTE: This workshop series is not a substitute or replacement for professional mental health. These are techniques supported by research and my personal experience with clients.
With a background in Sociology and project management, Galanda has evolved and found peace and purpose in mindfulness. A graduate of Sean Fargo's Mindfulness Exercises school she uses mindfulness as a foundation for her training and coaching practice. The GalandaB Living training school was created to provide a supportive environment to learn skills to help people improve their mind, body and spirit.